New 2018/2019 Training Programs Are Here! Programs Begin October 6 2018 and run through March 23 2019
- Incorporate yogic philosophies and concepts into your life ﬂow
- Personal sadhana time to experience your own journey
- Guided sadhana for deep insight and reflection
- Create balance between personal growth and householder duties
- Experience the sangha (community) of deeper learning, make lifelong connections to teachers, dedicated practitioners, and new YTT200 students.
- Understand the intricate history of how the Yoga we know came into being
- Understand the reason/application of different techniques, lineages, and style
- Understand Krishnamacharyaʼs approach to Hatha and Vinyasa
- Develop a life-long relationship to learning and studying both ancient and contemporary texts relating to the vidya.
- Integrate your life ﬂow into a living sadhana (spiritual/mindfulness practice)
- Develop the ability to craft and teach sequences for all ages, and ability levels using integrative teaching method.
- Learn to teach and visualize the postures and breath as a visual extension of the pranic body
- Learn to give hands-on adjustments and assists for both anatomical safety and energetic alignment
- Learn the forgotten art of Vinyasa Krama & Multi-Level Sequencing
- Understand and be able to utilize the therapeutic benefits of each asana within the scope of teaching
Please Note that dates given like “Oct 6/7” indicate this is a weekend YTT200 students must attend both days: Saturday 12-6p & Sunday 8-4p. Personal Development & CEU students only attend the Saturday meeting 1-6p.
- OFF 24
- OFF 22
- OFF 29
- OFF 26
- OFF 23
- Program Ends 23